I Never Tolerate Photo Thiefs

This evening, a customer who also a friend of mine reported that some of my pictures from this blog have been hijacked and posted in someone's Instagram.
I quickly checked and gasp... she took so many pictures from here, most pics from her Insta account are mine, *sobbing*... They're taken, cropped to get rid the watermark... her account Elifs_Cookies. This is just one capture of her gallery... there are still a lot more under that page.


The actions have been taken, as I don't and never tolerate picture stealing... I don't care where you're based, here or far far overseas. I hope there will be a good respond and action from this person..

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Iiiihhh...saya yg cuma salah satu pengagum hasil karya craftcake Olanos aja sebel bgt baca postingan ini...apalagi yg udah capek2 bikin figurine2 itu yah?? I'm so sad for what happen with Olanos...

Roy Nita mengatakan...

wow. bener bener terlalu. gw pribadi kagum ama olanos, beberapa kali ngejadiin olanos sebagai "standar yang tinggi" dalam bikin kue. pokoknya kue itu bagus kalo bisa jadi "rapi" dan "cute" kaya olanos bikin. tapi kalo udah yang namanya nyuri gambar kaya begini, wow. i speecless. tapi ya udah relakan aja. kalo ada orang pesen ama dia, jadinya ga bakal bisa sama kaya sis bikin kok. tangan tiap orang kan beda.